Brake Exhaust Braking System 04.5-05 Dodge 5.9L Manual Banks Power
Banks direct-mount, no-maintenance exhaust brake has electronics that monitor critical engine and transmission parameters to maximize braking efficiency. It dramatically cuts downhill speeds without using the wheel brakes. This keeps brakes cool and ready for emergencies, and saves thousands in brake maintenance. Optimizes exhaust flow when not engaged. Easy install, needs no drilling, cutting or modifications to stock wiring. Fast warm-up function prolongs brake durability, and automated brake disengagement at low speed smoothes stop-and-go driving. Smooth, controlled downhill descents. Highest peak braking horsepower. Immediate response. Superior airflow with brake open. By far, the quickest braking response time. Vacuum pump produces no audible noise over normal engine sound.
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- A total system solution
- Direct-mount exhaust brake dramatically cuts downhill speed without using wheel brakes
- For use on Manual Transmission equipped trucks
- Fits 325hp engine
- Cast, large-bore brake housing assembly
- High-force 4.25 inch vacuum actuator
- Belt-driven vacuum pump with serpentine belt for quiet operation
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Wire loom
- Mounting hardware
Banks Brake, Exhaust Braking System for use with 2004.5-2005 Dodge 5.9L, Manual Transmission
- Item Requires Shipping
- 53.0 lbs.
- W16.5000” x H15.5000” x L34.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.