Sidewinder Turbo System 82-91 GM 6.2L Suburban Heavy Duty 2WD Banks Power
Ultimate upgrade for 6.2L workhorses. Out-performs GM's 6.5L factory turbo or any other turbo. Best gains: +60 hp and +115 lb-ft (rear wheel) plus 19 percent more MPG. Pickup/Suburban/Blazer/Jimmy: In 1989, GM selected Banks as the 6.2L factory-turbo option, and remained so until GM released their own 6.5L turbo-diesel.
To this day, Banks Sidewinder out-performs GM's 6.5L factory-turbo or any other turbo. Banks ultimate upgrade for 6.2L workhorses provides best gains of +60 hp and +115 lb-ft torque, plus 19 percent better fuel economy.
That's no smoke! Diesel: 6.2L Non-turbo Trucks, 1982-1993. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels. Light-duty vehicles: GVW 8500 lbs. and below; with EGR. Heavy-duty vehicles: GVW 8600 lbs. and above; no EGR.
- The Power To Stop Traffic
- Engineered Performance
- Best gains: +60 hp and +115 lb-ft (rear wheel) plus 19 percent more MPG
- Ultimate upgrade for 6.2L workhorses
- Out-performs GM's 6.5L factory turbo or any other turbo
- Emissions compliant: CARB EO D-161-31
- Fits GM 6.2L Suburban, H/D, 2WD
Sidewinder Turbo System for use with 1982-1991 GM 6.2L Suburban, Heavy Duty (H/D), Two-Wheel Drive (2WD)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 231.0 lbs.
- W13.6000” x H15.2000” x L30.4000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.